Sunday, September 2, 2007

vertigo


vertigo
Originally uploaded by KatColorado.
182/365

I had a bit of time this afternoon and all of a sudden I had an idea for my U2 assignement. I am not a big fan of them and I didn't feel very inspired but the title of one of their songs touched a nerve - vertigo. I have vertigo, I am rather scared of hights, though it's a lot better than it used to be. Anyway my idea was to go up to the Friesenburg, an old ruin from the middle age. It used to be a lookout for the knights living in Zürich, it's in the middle of the forest and quite high up. Usually it's deserted, but I wasn't so lucky today. While I was climbing up there I could here some heavy rhythmns and bass and really when I was there I had to share the ruin with a few guys preparing a big dance party. At first I felt pretty akward, but then I decided to ignore them and take my pics anyway. They didn't care what I did and so I managed to take a few pictures. I like this one best, because it looks really high up (it was) and I look scared and carefree at the same time.

No comments: