Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Flickr Beauty Queen



Originally uploaded by solea.
Famous on the internet

From the city Hoogeveen in Drenthe she is conquering the internet. Carmen Gonzalez is one of the top 5 photographers of the international photosite flickr.com.

It is the new succes story: fame on the internet. Carmen Gonzalez is a star within the online photographers and has collect over two million hits. From Drenthe she reaches thanks to internet fans all the places in the world. Some what more than three years ago Carmen started with a simple 3.2 Megapixelcamera and a passion for photography. Nowadays she has better equipment, uses photoshop and is studying photography. But that is the technique. Carmen is a person that feels and that is what she wants to show in her photography. With fairytale landscapes and often rather sexy selfportraits. "It all started with curiosity", Carmen says. "I always have a model right with me when the ideas come to my mind" I photograph with my senses. My photos are an autobiography, it is a story about my feelins and my innerworld. "In Drenthe you don't see all the images i upload on flickr; it is the world i rather would want to see." Carmens world is sensual, mystical and fairytalish. Something very different than her officejob. "I try to spread my wings and go out into the world. It is so cool that i can do this thru Flickr and that i can reach so many people there. I find it fantastic that they love my work. Flickr is a site with same souls; people who love photography and art."

No comments: